- Homebrew Classes
- Apex Aleworks Homebrew Class • Mar 4, 2023
Apex Aleworks Homebrew Class • Mar 4, 2023
• Welcome Beginners and Hobbyists with any level of brewing experience
• On site training using a brew in a bag system - The processes and techniques are similar to homebrewing
• Equipment on site to correlate between the brewery brewing system and the scaled-down homebrewing system
• End-to-end experience from mash-in to knockout, initiating the fermentation process, and concluding with bottling techniques
• Class size limited to 8 participants to allow for maximum student interaction
• Learn to brew quality craft beer using a system having processes similar to homebrewing
• Hands-on involvement inside the Apex Aleworks Brewery
• End-to-end experience from "considering the grain bill" to "pitching the yeast"
• Free craft beer flight during or after class
Visit the taproom once the class’s collaborated brew is ready to be tapped.
Savor your creation. The first pour is on us. Bragging rights allowed!
Closed-toe shoes are required for the class. Must be 21 years of age to attend.
No refunds, however, you may transfer your admission to another person.
Apex Aleworks Brewery
4360 S Noland Rd • Independence, MO 64055
Registration Ends: Friday, March 3rd, 2023 • Or when registration is full at 8 participants